Wednesday 12 November 2008

a diary on birthday .....Oct 27

I had a really nice birthday party with my host family and neighbors. It would be an unforgotable birthday. I feel I am so lucky in the sweet family, and I am appreciated too.

My host mother asked me I wanted to have dinner in restaurant or at home. I told her we could just have dinner at home. However, we had dessert in a nice shop after dinner with neighbors. We total were 10 people. They sang happy birthday songs twice, and we had a lot of ice cream. We was just talking and laughing. It was a wonderful night.

Our dinner was special too. My host father did his famous mush potato for me. Moreover, my host brother did his famous roast oysters for me too. I was so surprice, because we hadn't had them for a while. And both of them are so delicious, I like so much. Those are really good presents for me.

In the end, I am 26 started from today. It is quite a high pressure for me. I am still a student now. I have a feeling that I am like walking on a cliff. The poem is really from my heart. If you read the poem, you will see.

By Jenny

No comments: