Thursday 18 December 2008

an email of farewell ......on 11/26

Hi Mr.Q,

It 's time to say goodbye. I am going to San Francisco in this Friday, then I am not sure when I will be back. It is still a question. I really have a good time in this quater of studying. I got a lot of help from people, and made good friends in class. Especially, the friendship with my host family and you are amazing for me. It is a wonderful experience in my life. I will remember it in all time of my life.

I spent a lot of time to hand out with my host family. We had parties in weekends. There is a joke. I come here not only have progressed my language, also have progressed the ability of alcohool. Before coming I had never drunk alcohol. I was so poor about drinking, but now I can drink some more than before. Ha ha even though I am not suposed to progress it.

Then, thanks for spending time to read my emails in the period. I liked to talk something interesting to you, and you were so kind to comment. I was so happy to get your reply every time. In the process, I also progressed my writing potentially, and you would become a good friend too. I am appreciated about all of your help. Well, keep in touch, ok? You also welcome to visit my country, if you have time.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

By Jenny

No comments: